All scientific meetings and workshops of GTEM
- Oct 13, 2006: GTEM Kick-off seminar
This is the first GTEM seminar of the hosted by the Dutch
Intercity Number Theory Seminar.
- Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2007: Stellenbosch: Arithmetic geometry and Applications
Several GTEM people will attend this workshop in South Africa
- Apr 3 - Apr 4, 2007: Recent developments on algebraic curves
Two day conference at University of Versailles (UVSQ)
organized by Matthieu Romagny and Ariane Mezard
- Apr 16 - Apr 20, 2007: Mariusfest
at the University of Groningen in honour of Marius van der Put
- Apr 23 - May 11, 2007: School and Conference on Analytic Number Theory
The Bordeaux team represents GTEM at this
training event in Trieste
- May 14 - May 18, 2007: Arithmetic and differential Galois groups
- May 18, 2007: Mathematics of cryptology
Training workshop for GTEM ESRs in Barcelona
part of a week-longworkshop
Cryptology and Digital Content Security
- May 20 - May 24, 2007: Eurocrypt 2007
The GTEM ESRs attend
as part of the training program.
- Jun 29 - Jul 2, 2007: LLL+25 Caen
in honour of the 25th birthday of the LLL algorithm, held in Caen, France
- Jul 2 - Jul 6, 2007: Journées Arithmétiques
- Jul 15 - Jul 19, 2007: Oberwolfach: explicit methods in number theory
- Sep 10 - Sep 15, 2007: C.I.M.E summer school in arithmetic geometry
Summer school in Cetraro
with courses by Peter Swinnerton-Dyer (Cambridge), Jean-Louis Colliot-Thélène (Orsay), Jean-Benoit Bost (Orsay) and Paul Vojta (Berkeley)
- Sep 17 - Sep 21, 2007: First annual GTEM meeting
workshop webpage at the Lorentz Center
Abstracts of the talks.
- Oct 15 - Oct 19, 2007: Explicit Methods in Number Theory in honour of Henri Cohen
- Nov 21 - Nov 23, 2007: Arithmetic of Covers
3-day meeting in Lille
- Jan 22 - Jan 23, 2008: Workshop Arithmetic Geometry in Essen
This workshop is dedicated to recent results and an exchange of ideas in Arithmetic Geometry with a special focus on Galois representations and modular forms.
- Feb 10 - Feb 14, 2008: Workshop on constructive Galois theory
Location: Oberflockenbach. See workshop webpage
- Apr 14 - Jun 20, 2008: Active period in arithmetic geometry
See the period webpage
- Apr 22 - Apr 23, 2008: Factoring Large Numbers, Discrete Logarithms and Cryptanalytical Hardware
GTEM-related workshop in Essen which discusses the state of the art
of factoring numbers in a rather wide frame.
- Jun 2 - Jun 6, 2008: Number Fields, Lattices and Curves, Cetraro
The theme of this instructional network conference in Cetraro (Italy) is the interplay between number fields, lattices and algebraic curves. It takes place in Cetraro (Italy)
- Jun 9 - Jun 20, 2008: Geometry and Arithmetic of Moduli Spaces of Coverings
Summer school in Istanbul
- Jul 18, 2008: GTEM minisymposium at fifth ECM
- Jul 27 - Aug 5, 2008: Arithmetic Geometry and Public Key Cryptography
10 day summer school in Tel Aviv organized by Gerhard Frey and Moshe Jarden
- Aug 18 - Aug 22, 2008: Computations with Modular Forms
Workshop in Bristol
- Aug 24 - Aug 29, 2008: Grothendieck: Biographie, Mathematique, Philosophie
Workshop in Peyresq,
France, aiming to deeply understand Grothendieck's mathematical contribution.
- Oct 13 - Oct 17, 2008: GTEM annual meeting
- Feb 1 - Feb 6, 2009: The Arithmetic of Fields
Workshop in Oberwolfach -
there are still a few openings left in the
meeting, so that people, especially young people, are encouraged
to apply by writing to Moshe Jarden.
- Feb 2 - Feb 6, 2009: Mathematical Foundations in Cryptography
Workshop in Lausanne
- Mar 30 - Apr 3, 2009: Arithmétique, géométrie, cryptographie et théorie des codes
Workshop in Luminy organized by David Kohel
- Apr 14 - Apr 24, 2009: Counting points on varieties
Instructional workshop followed by a
research meeting at the Lorentz Center in Leiden
- May 4 - May 6, 2009: Pairings in Arithmetic Geometry and Cryptography
The workshop will take place at May 4, 5 and 6 , 2009. In the workshop we shall study bilinear structures on ideal class groups of curves over finite fields induced by duality theorems of class field theory. Computational aspects as well as applications to public key cryptography will be in the center of the talks. We plan to have two series of introductary minicourses in the mornings and lectures about the state of the art and new perspectives in the afternoons. Confirmed speakers are: P. Barreto, S.Duquesne,D.M. Freeman, G. Frey, F. Hess, D. Lubicz, M. Naehrig, M. Scott, F. Vercauteren. A program will be announced soon.
- May 24 - May 28, 2009: Algorithms and Number Theory
Seminar at Schloss Dagstuhl.
- Jun 8 - Jun 19, 2009: Geometry and Arithmetic around Galois Theory
GTEM summer school
at Galatasaray University, Istanbul on
to inverse Galois problems of fundamental group and Hurwitz space techniques
- Jun 14 - Jun 26, 2009: Doctoral program on Diophantine Geometry
workshop in Rennes
- Jul 12 - Jul 17, 2009: Explicit Methods in Number Theory
Oberwolfach workshop organized by K. Belabas (Bordeaux), H.W. Lenstra (Leiden)
and D. Zagier (Paris/Bonn)
- Jul 20 - Dec 18, 2009: Non-abelian fundamental groups in geometry
Special semester at the Newton Institute in Cambridge
- Jul 20 - Jul 24, 2009: Lattices and applications,
GTEM summer school in Lausanne
- Sep 7 - Sep 11, 2009: Third annual GTEM meeting in Warwick
Online registration through the workshop webpage.
The theme of this meeting is computational arithmetic geometry.
- Nov 30 - Dec 4, 2009: Théorie des Nombres et Applications
Workshop in Luminy.
- Dec 14 - Dec 18, 2009: Cycles and special values of L-series
Workshop in Barcelona; part of the special year in arithmetic geometry.
- Jan 25 - Jan 29, 2010: Torsion on abelian schemes and rational points on moduli spaces
Organizers: Anna Cadoret (Univ. Bordeaux 1) and Akio Tamagawa (R.I.M.S.)
- Feb 8 - Feb 12, 2010: The arithmetic of fundamental groups
Workshop in Heidelberg
- Feb 16 - Feb 20, 2010: Conference on Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic
- Mar 29 - Apr 3, 2010: Théorie de Galois géométrique et différentielle
Luminy CIRM, Marseille, France
D. Bertrand, P. Dèbes
- May 17 - May 21, 2010: Workshop on Computational Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry
Workshop in Leuven.
- May 25 - May 29, 2010: Rational Points - Theory & Experiment
workshop in Zürich.
- Jun 13 - Jun 17, 2010: Field Arithmetic workshop
Workshop at Tel Aviv University.
- Jun 22 - Jun 25, 2010: Log Conf 2010: Current trends in logarithmic geometry
Workshop in Bordeaux
- Jul 5 - Jul 9, 2010: Sage Days 23: Number Theory and Computer Algebra
Workshop at the Lorentz Center in Leiden in the
Sage Days series.
- Jul 5 - Jul 9, 2010: Arithmetic of Modular Forms and Modularity Results
This is the final conference of the Research Programme on Arithmetic Geometry at the CRM in Barcelona. The aim of this conference is to present recent advances on modularity and related results on the arithmetic of modular forms and Galois representations
- Jul 19 - Jul 23, 2010: ANTS 9
Algorithmic number theory symposium in Nancy
- Aug 12 - Aug 13, 2010: A GTEM day
workshop on ample and Hilbertian fields
- Sep 6 - Sep 10, 2010: Final GTEM conference
This is the last official meeting of the network