Meetings in year 4Meetings from October 1 2009 to September 30 2010
- Nov 30 - Dec 4, 2009: Théorie des Nombres et Applications
Workshop in Luminy.
- Dec 14 - Dec 18, 2009: Cycles and special values of L-series
Workshop in Barcelona; part of the special year in arithmetic geometry.
- Jan 25 - Jan 29, 2010: Torsion on abelian schemes and rational points on moduli spaces
Organizers: Anna Cadoret (Univ. Bordeaux 1) and Akio Tamagawa (R.I.M.S.)
- Feb 8 - Feb 12, 2010: The arithmetic of fundamental groups
Workshop in Heidelberg
- Feb 16 - Feb 20, 2010: Conference on Algebraic Geometry and Arithmetic
- Mar 29 - Apr 3, 2010: Théorie de Galois géométrique et différentielle
Luminy CIRM, Marseille, France
D. Bertrand, P. Dèbes
- May 17 - May 21, 2010: Workshop on Computational Number Theory and Arithmetic Geometry
Workshop in Leuven.
- May 25 - May 29, 2010: Rational Points - Theory & Experiment
workshop in Zürich.
- Jun 13 - Jun 17, 2010: Field Arithmetic workshop
Workshop at Tel Aviv University.
- Jun 22 - Jun 25, 2010: Log Conf 2010: Current trends in logarithmic geometry
Workshop in Bordeaux
- Jul 5 - Jul 9, 2010: Arithmetic of Modular Forms and Modularity Results
This is the final conference of the Research Programme on Arithmetic Geometry at the CRM in Barcelona. The aim of this conference is to present recent advances on modularity and related results on the arithmetic of modular forms and Galois representations
- Jul 5 - Jul 9, 2010: Sage Days 23: Number Theory and Computer Algebra
Workshop at the Lorentz Center in Leiden in the
Sage Days series.
- Jul 19 - Jul 23, 2010: ANTS 9
Algorithmic number theory symposium in Nancy
- Aug 12 - Aug 13, 2010: A GTEM day
workshop on ample and Hilbertian fields
- Sep 6 - Sep 10, 2010: Final GTEM conference
This is the last official meeting of the network